Thursday 6 September 2012

Life's Learner...

Disclaimer!
Life (specifically life with Christ) is an ongoing odyssey of learning and revelation. This is a process of acquiring wisdom, knowledge and understanding  (Proverbs 9:1-9).
One of the purposes of blogging is for me to document the precious nuggets of knowledge I’m collecting on my walk.
-That spiel being delivered, I just want to remind myself (and any further unlikely perusers) that in time to come I may look back on things I’ve written here and cringe in knowing I said something I later realised to be incorrect or not maturely or wisely expounded upon.
Bare with me, I’m still in the process of learning and growing. And I’ll do the same for you. Because if you were already perfected you wouldn’t be alive and reading this. J
Comments, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and corrections welcomed.
...My aim is to be a wise woman. And I know that if I’m humble enough to listen to other minds and external correction, I’ll be made yet wiser still...
...We're even told to learn from the ant (Proverbs 6:6)!

No comments:

Post a Comment