Thursday 20 September 2012

Weeding out



Just as the enemy sewed tares (weeds) among the wheat, he will relentlessly try to sew negative thoughts within us. Whenever you have a thought that is making you feel bad –especially if it’s negatively framed toward yourself or another person, or feeding anxiety and doubt- ask yourself if the thought is actually scripturally true and justified. Much of the time, you’ll realise it’s a piece of unnecessary garbage, left by the enemy. Just throw it out with the rest of the trash J
Love JM x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great point!

    Thank you for the follow on my blog! I recently started a link-up for all the Apostolic Pentecostal Blogs I can find! I would love for you to stop by this page on my blog (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html) to check out the details...grab a button, and add your blog to the link-up list!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've added my blog to the list...And I've tried (so hard!)to add the button, but I have no idea how it's done. Can u help? x

      Delete
    2. Yes I can help! I just saw were your blog had been added to the link-up! Thank you for adding it!

      Okay here's what you do: Go to where you can edit your blog. Click on the "layout" page. Now, on your side bar you should be able to click a button which says "add a gadget". Now you want to scroll down and find "HTML/JavaScript" click to add that. Now just copy and paste one of the two button code options (from this page: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html) and click "save". It should show up on your sidebar right away! If you have any more questions just leave me a comment and I'd be glad to help!

      Delete
    3. I've added the button! And thanks for the mention on your page. x

      Delete